Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tribute to Angie::~

As we all know::~
I'm a total Angie fan::~
Well::~
I'm here to defend her against her non-fans::~
(aka Suzzane and Nicole)::~

=)
enjoy*
The 33-year-old Academy Award winner has always cultivated dual identities:
On one hand, she's the Minister of Light (her work promoting international peace, adopting underprivileged children... etc).
A Saint, nevertheless::~
(^.~)
Amen.
On the one hand, she's been the Mistress of the Dark (as in her fascinations with tattoos, knives, blood and stealing Brad Pitt from a certain Jennifer who?)::~
That's true::~
But since when tattoos, knives and blood is harmful to others~???
Go sue those celebrities who do drugs and smoke, then::~
Get off Angie's back~!!

and as for Brad Pitt::~
He's a grown and mature man::~
And even HE made THAT decision to leave Jennifer A::~
Shows just how amazing a lady Angie is~!!!
=)


Awww::~
The dream couple::~
=)))


Anyhow::~
Angie had an interview with Entertainment Weekly::~
and here's the juicy details which she wanna clarify with the rest of the world::~

On being worshipped by some and hated by others:

"I’d like to think it’s because I’m not neither here nor there in my life. I think anybody that makes a decision about where they stand is going to cause strong opinions about them. But I think that’s what you should be hoping for in life, so I take that as a very good sign. That some people support me and some people really don’t like me tells me that I’m making decisions and I’m standing strong for something I believe in. I’m making choices in life. And that’s the right thing to do."


Is there anything you've said that you wish you hadn't? Like all that business about wearing the vial of Billy Bob Thornton's blood around your neck when you two were married?

"No! It was never a vial anyway. It was like a flower press. It was like from a slight cut on your finger and you press your fingerprint in. It was kind of a sweet gesture. I thought it was kind of romantic! I still love him dearly and think the world of him and I'm proud to have been his wife for a time. I don't believe in regrets. It's a dangerous habit to get into — it makes you pause in your life if you start thinking back and questioning yourself."

Brad Pitt's most recent gift to Angie, the gun-charm necklace she wore to her EW photo shoot.
*spot the gun-charm necklace in the pic below~!*

''Mad, our 6-year-old, draws lots of war scenarios,'' she explains. ''He's all into war and guns. So for Mother's Day he drew a machine gun, and Brad had it made into a necklace, which is really sweet. It's really cute. I think it's really good!''

Leave it to Angelina Jolie to drop the words cute and machine gun in the same breath::~
Haha::~
Loves.

Click here for the whole interview::~
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20192175_20192181_20205854,00.html

anywayz::~
More proof of Angie being a saint::~

On her Iraq trips and adopting children::~
"We cannot close ourselves off to information and ignore the fact that millions of people are out there suffering. I honestly want to help. I don't believe I feel differently from other people. I think we all want justice and equality, a chance for a life with meaning. All of us would like to believe that if we were in a bad situation someone would help us."
So true~!!!


On promoting education in poor countries::~
On supporting the soldiers in Iraq::~
Angie attending to the women in need in Iraq::~

Angie helping out in Iraq::~
Unlike a certain Jennifer A::~
Sitting around::~
Dating a certain John Mayer::~

Yup::~
THAT John Mayer::~
O.o
Believe me::~
I was shocked too::~

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Anywayz::~
Here's Angie with her blessed bunch::~
1st son, Maddox
2nd daughter Zahara::~
Next son, Pax::~

He's so cute~!!!
I think he'll grow up to be a cutie::~
x)

and lastly::~
Daughter Shiloh::~

She's so so so cute~!!!
Check her out enjoying herself riding with her mommy::~
The twins are on their way::~
=)
Anywayz::~
All in all::~
She made Brad Pitt's wish to become dad come true::~
Unlike *ahem* someone::~
And::~
Not only did she raised awareness on the Iraq war, poverty, to protect abused women, caring for children in poor countries, encouraging world peace... etc
USING her celeb status::~
&
Adopting children herself::~
Making their world so much better::~
She also encouraged other celebs like Maddona to adopt children too::~
And did I mention about her donations::~
Note the plural::~
(of six figures) to the Iraq victims, especially the children affected by the war~???
Henceforth::~
I deem the world a better place with saints like Angie::~
=)
Amen.