Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sis's Celebration @ PaVi::~

I chauffeured the girls to PaVi for::~
My Sis's B'day gathering::~
Was supposed to be babysitting::~
but had to do some retail therapy::~

Left them to be on their own::~
In Forever 21 (as usual)::~
walked in and spotted the dress Chyi wanted since forever::~
and successfully coaxed her into "wanting it" again::~
(^.~)
Cuz she sorta "gave up" ::~
and furthermore I'm a die-hard F21 fan::~

Therefore, bought it for her::~
=D
and I wanted to get this cami as well::~
The material's really good::~
and it hugs me in all the right places::~
=)

But it's sorta pricey for such a simple camisole::~
and it had weird spandex thingy on the sides::~
Hmm::~
Evaluating whether I should get it::~
Should I~?
Gimme a feedback, thanks~!!!
*
*
*
Later::~
joined the girls for dinner::~
At first it was all fine and dandy::~
UNTIL::~
In TGIF::~
Do as the TGFI-ians do::~

You'd think she'd known earlier it was coming::~
But no::~Thus, she was yelling "I Hate You(s)" to her friends::~
BUT
We knew that she was enjoying it big time::~
xDDD


The cake was actually good~!!!
To my surprise::~
I thought they'd serve those dry and sugary ones::~
Which was yucky::~
Craved J.Co Donuts later::~
But the line was too long::~
Gave up::~
=(
Later that night::~
Went to KLIA to pick Daddy up::~
as Daddy came back from his golfing trip @ China::~
Apparently he played at the world-renown Mission Hills Resort::~
With a whooping 200++ holes~!!!
and I thought he was going there to see forests only::~
=.="""""

But honestly I'd rather he didn't invest there::~
China business industry is not exactly trustworthy::~
*sigh*
Cross my fingers and pray his money will come back
safe & sound
and multiply whole lot more~!!!
($.$)
Anywayz::~
I was supposed to drive there::~
But Daddy landed earlier::~
And we had to rush::~
So, my mom took over the wheels::~
and I protested::~
Cuz I wanted to speed on the highway::~
&
My mom said
"Later, you see 'dirty things' how~???"
I screamed::~
and was terrified for the rest of the trip::~
=(
=(
=(

picked Daddy up::~
and on our way back::~
At first,
we were happily chatting bout his trip and stuff::~
Then this group of VIP buses crossed us::~
and dint allow us to overtake them~!!!
the police car kept slowing us down
so we dont come in contact with the buses::~
and we were at a freaking 90 km/hr speed::~
Super slow weii::~
and we were on the Kajang highway::~
=.="""""
My dad was super pissed::~
So we were guessing it's the Olympics Torch::~
Cuz of the whole Tibetans trying to get independence thingy::~
The security around the torch increased::~

So yea::~
Anywayz::~
He bought movies home::~
=)
=D
Watch~!








No comments: