Sunday, March 2, 2008

Uni Life~???

So yes::~
I'm an OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY STUDENT::~
...
...
...
Nope::~
It's not hitting me yet::~
Life is pretty much as good as it gets::~
I think::~
Hmmm::~
When I was lil::~
I thought Uni Life would be...
Coolest, Greatest, & the best years of my life::~
B4 the whole working thing anyway::~

Ah well::~
I'm pretty happy right now anywayz::~
No complains here::~
=)
My timetable's a slight mess::~
Cuz of the whole need-to-get-good-&-lenient-teachers::~
Thanks to one of my senior::~
Natalie::~
=)
She's awfully sweet::~
Giving me advice bout the tutors
and helping me get my texts::~
Thanks so much, Natalie::~

And also to please the BF and the BFF::~
Well::~
Monday's the BFF day::~
And Friday's the BF day::~
Orientation was a-okay::~
Left my job at the firm a week b4::~
Pics up later::~

As for now::~
I've assignments already::~
and gawd forbid::~
tutorial homework::~
To settle::~
Meanwhile::~
Entertainment is gonna be with the BF and the BFF::~
As such::~
The 1st entertainment of the semester::~
Movie with BFF::~
~::JUMPER::~
Here's some of my picx bloopers::~
Of blurr picx::~
and Zen's kacau(s)::~

Rating::~
Pretty cool effects::~
Very original::~
But the plot's totally predictable::~
Guy's the superhero::~
There's ALWAYZ a girl::~
Girl's ALWAYZ in trouble::~
Guy saves girl::~
And they elope::~
and EVERYONE in this movie looked like
they dint sleep for ages::~
=.="""

Not so much of a MUST WATCH::~
KungFu Dunk's better::~





No comments: