Sunday, February 3, 2008

Christopher Tan Yik Hong's 19th B'day Bash @ my boss's Hse::~

The irony::~
I had to go to my boss (Mr Tan)'s hse
for his son (Hong)'s B'day bash::~
Oh well::~
At least he (Mr Tan) is cool in person::~
and cute too::~
When he was younger la::~
No picx there tho::~
In case I get fired for posting my boss's picx without his approval::~
Not that he would aporove it tho::~

So basically::~
According to Simon, Priss & I::~
You have a hot dad, Hong::~
xDDD

Baby came to pick me from work::~
and we tailed Hong's car from there to his mansion::~
*ahem*
It feels weird to have Hong's dad as an "uncle"
and him as my "boss" as well::~
Met Hong's mom::~
Pretty lady::~
Met Hong's computer::~
Where he showed off the video of
his 1st kiss with Jian::~
and the 2nd (kiss) one too::~
both also lip to lip::~
I admire your courage boys~!!!
And I admire Jian for having
multiple kissing partners ::~
You go~!!! D
ude~!!!
Then Winnie and the rest arrived~!!!

Winnie~!!!
Missed you~!!!
We're missing Mun Yee::~
=(

*
*
*
As usual::~

No computer with the darn DotA installed
can escape the great AnaMaiNe::~
That's Simon's on9 alter ego::~
*
*
*
And off I went yapping with these ladies::~
Then::~
I dragged AnaMaiNe off for dinner::~




Okayy::~
It doesn't show dinner here::~
I din't wanna take picx of the chicken or the banana I ate::~

But we had to wear shoes out
to the terrace to get food from the buffet line::~
and we thought we'd lost our shoes~!!!
After awhile::~
It turns out that Hong's maid hid it at the dining room::~
*Cuteness::~
They (the shoes) look so good together~!!!
xDDD
and spot his big fat toe::~
Disrupting our shoes' date::~



After dinner::~
Baby bought his dessert to the living room to eat::~
And I had to sit on this chair::~

It's meant to be outside::~
But they brought it in for the guests::~

It's the exact shade of fuchsia I loved~!!!
(^.~)

While we waited for the rest of the gang to finish dinner::~



I was being "pamper"ed::~
x)
*Muaxsxsx* Baby::~

Then::~
I went upstairs to use the ladies::~
and when I came out::~
My tired Baby wuz doing wad he does best::~
Happily snoozing away::~
He was tired and he'd to drive me and Shian home later::~
so I let him rest::~

While I went to find my kaki(s)::~
x)
To catch up with da gossips::~

Okayy::~
Let's visualize Mun Yee between us::~
xDDD

Then Winnie brought us to see
Edison Chen and Gillian Chung's explicit picx::~
I was totally blown away::~
Not by the picx, silly::~
It was Gillian Chung::~
One of the sweet Twins girl::~
Okayy maybe not so sweet or innocent now::~
The one whose photo of her in a bra was taken
in the concert they performed here in M'sia::~
Back then::~
She made such a fuss about that picx::~
Now, she's gone all al' commando here::~
With hottie Edison::~
Well::~
OBVIOUSLY they're denying
the authenticity of the pictures::~
But I don't blame them::~
She hot and he's hotter::~
AND he's not gay::~
So::~
anywayz::~
More of this in XiaXue's Blog::~
http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/
If you wanna know (or see) more::~
xDDD
*
*
*
Then it was cake time~!!!
The cake made me confused tho::~
Did someone buy the wrong cake~???
xDDD
actually there wasn't meant to be a cake::~
Hong's dad had the annual company dinner thingy::~
which was celebrate along with Hong's B'day::~


Then, the karaoke went on::~
Terrence sang 1st as usual::~
being the good sport::~
Unlike most of us::~
*ahem*
Simon::~
*ahem*

After awhile:~
Simon went to become AnaMaiNe::~
dotA remember~???
and Winnie put on my song::~
Re Ji Ben (Diary) by Kelly Chen::~
It was so funny::~
Simon thought I sang::~
xDDD
But actually I was singing along with Kelly's vocals::~
and it must have sounded so much like me::~
Cuz Terrence thought I sang too~!!!
xDDD
Then I went to see if I could grab a piece of the cake::~
& I stole the "P"~!!!

well::~
There wasn't any "M" so that'll do::~
P for Princess M::~
who is currently 3 digits richer::~
Cuz my pay came~!!!
In::~
xDDD
Guess heels::~
Here, I come~!!!