Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008~!!!


New year resolution list::~
Haha::~
No. 1#
Remember to ALWAYS remove main door key from key-hole::~
Cuz I left it there all night::~
*Gasp~!!!*
Got scolded by Mommy::~

No. 2#
Learn how to off the house alarm properly::~
Last night, the whole neighbourhood was
"awaken" when I entered the house::~
For a full embarrassing 10 mins::~
*sigh*

Anywayz::~
A recap of yesterday::~
The last day of 2007::~
Rushed off to meet my Baby::~
At some point::~
I took a wrong turn::~
Therefore I had to endure the traffic::~
Under the streaking sunset::~
But it gave great lighting that time of day tho::~

Therefore::~
I wuz a lil late::~
Promised him I'll be there b4 half past 5::~
Sorry Baby::~
Here's a smooch for you::~

Okayy::~
Enough with the photography::~

Reached at about 15 minutes past 6::~
Ever wonder why we never apply
the proper time-reading-technique in our lives~??
Well::~
Maybe it's cuz we don't practise it here::~

Anywayz::~
Moving on::~

We were having dinner
and
my Baby wuz a lil lao gai::~

as shown here::~
where I was attempting to bite him~???
Haha::~

and here::~

Argghh~!!!
he made a face::~

That'll have to do::~
I was attempting to snap a shot pf us and the lamppost::~
Haha::~ "Lamppost"::~
*
*
*
Then we rushed to OU to get these babies::~
For a special belated B'day girl::~
And my Baby was being so secretive
about getting me my Roxy clutch::~
Muaxsxsxsx*
Thxx Baby, for the thought of it::~

But they were out of stock::~
*screams*
"Arghhh the agony~!!!"
*sigh*

anyway::~
Baby::~
I know you really wanna keep your promise::~
But I still care for you::~
I dun want you to sacrifice your hard work
on things not needed::~
Okie~???

*
*
*
**
*
After that::~
We headed to Ikano to meet up with Simon's pals::~
Kok Weng became Simon's "other man"::~
Haha::~
That poor thing's gf and bestie went to NS::~
So::~
I've to "share" Simon 4 abit::~

*
*
*
*
*
Then::~
It was The Curve::~
To meet up with this pair of couple-to-be(s)::~
Meet Weng Hong and Karena::~
My Baby's been doing lots for them
to meet the first time::~
Hope you guyz enjoyed your day::~
And I hope Weng Hong did achieved sth~???
I'm waiting 4 news k::~
Dun let my Baby's efforts go to waste::~

Anywayz::~
I finally met::~
In real life::~
A lil taller than I expected::~
Why are kids these days growing soo tall~???
Haha::~
But still the same sweet girl I know on9::~
:)
Then::~
I had a "Ice-cream" session::~
Cuz it was uberly hot::~
Indoors were actually hotter::~
Kok Weng took this pic::~

Then, I met dearest Hui Fung~!!!
Caught up with some news::~
Bout my HELP frends::~
But still need more catching up to do::~
Then @ around 11pm::~
We headed to the great outdoors to wait for the fireworks::~
@ the South Entrance::~
There's the crowd::~

Love you::~



Haha::~
I took this shot and I think he was saying::~

Then we headed to the center of the street::~
Big mistake::~
Cuz there were some guyz squirting foam at us~!!!
I kena~!!!
And I thought I'd be all upset::~
My Baby tried to protect me::~
and he kena loads too::~
Thxx Baby::~
But after awhile::~
It became fun~!!!
Cuz we had our own cans of it::~
and the foam didnt feel too gross or sticky::~
:)
OU's fireworks went up a few minutes earlier::~
We watched it for abit::~
Then it was the moment we were waiting for::~
The Year 2008 was finally here~!!!

Thanks, Karena for this shot::~


I sense that 2008 will be my lucky year::~
And hopefully one filled with
happiness, achievements and love::~
You see::~

& with me::~
To celebrate the new year::~
Knowing that he hated crowded areas::~
Still, he took care of me::~
Ensuring that I was having a great time::~ & Here's a fact::~
I'm one happy girl::~
& I hope everyone will be too::~
After sending everyone home::~
We ( +Weng Hong & Karena) headed home::~
His home::~
I was so tired I just crashed into his bed::~
All those housework had caught up with my reserved energy::~
*Hoping my maid will come home sooner*
Haha::~
Then there was the awkward moment when my mom called::~
Weng Hong announced that we're @ Simon's hse::~
=.=""""
Hope my mom didn't catch that::~
Cuz my parents dun like me being in other ppls' hse::~
Especially so late::~

Anywayz::~
I headed home early::~
My Baby had to send Karena home::~
He worked hard that day::~
Making sure their date went smoothly::~
& most of all::~
making sure I was happy::~
I hope you were too, Baby::~
I love you::~
&
Happy 2008~!!!
Loves::~

No comments: