Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy Christmas and Merry B'day~!!!

Presenting::~
Santa Rina meLLie~!!!
*Haha::~

Wishing everyone and anyone::~

Happy Christmas~!!!

And also dedicating this Merry Birthday post to::~
The One and Only::~
Very Blessed::~
Pretty Rough but Incredibly Sweet::~

Whose amazing Bf namely KH
had thrown her a shocking B'day Party::~
Which I missed::~
=(
Check it out @ her blog::~

Dear Pris::~

Hope you had a blast this Christmas::~

Well it has been a great year from the really beginning::~

Till the end::~

Wait::~

Did I just say the end~??

Nah::~ Just joking::~

We can still go yum cha~!!!

and get that hug I owe you::~

You wanna know why~???

Cuz I'm gonna be here~!!!

Monash-ing with your mean twin::~

Haha::~

Anyhow::~

Told my Baby the good news::~

And he's really happy::~

And also my bestie::~

& she said that words cannot describe her feelings::~

Hahaha::~

Adorable~!!!

This blessed lil angel is in S'pore now::~

Shopping and what not::~

Haha::~

Keep up with her shopping spree @ her blog::~

http://shutupandkiss.blogspot.com/

Come back, come back::~

Give me my pressies to me, to me::~

(Sing it to the tune of "Bring Back my Bonnie")

Haha::~

Cheers y'all~!!!

And Happy New Year (soon) too~!!!

No comments: