Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hie All::~




Back from my jolly Pangkor-ly Trip::~
Tired::~
Eventho Simon and I slept THE most::~
I'm getting addicted to his sleeping patterns::~
Minimum :: 12 hrs a day::~
and also his life cycle::~
Eat~Gamble~Sleep
xDD
Anywayz::~
Gotta finish the Full-Prom post::~
now that Priss has hers up ady::~
Nice one, Priss::~
Really touching at the beginning::~
Next up~??
Pangkor Post::~
& so::~
Let's just have a sneak peek::~
Shall we~???
And here's the Picture of the Year::~
*
**
*
**
*
**
*
*

**** ***
****** *******
******* ********
**************
**********
******
**
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
**
*
*
*

Need I say more~???
(^.~)

**
*
*
**
**
**
***

Here's the pic James wanted::~On the ride home::~
xDD
And this is the Winning pose for
most-bullied-by-lil-girls Award::~
Adorable::~
I tell you::~

No comments: