Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Chyi's on The Star~!!!

Yupp::~
She msged me and said that Kar Mun saw her in The Star::~
and so, I had to search for it for her::~
Cuz dia orang malas tak baca surat khabar::~
Maka, tiada surat khabar di rumah::~
and I found it~!!!

It's on da 21st of Oct The Star::~
Pg E22::~


That's not Ben actually::~
Just some random dude who looks better than Ben::~
xDD
Ben went for it and looked damn "Na" as said by Chyi::~
Haha::~
Ben, that's for laughing bout me::~
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Now, to prove how good of a bestie I am::~
I have to keep (and display) the article with me at all times::~
Which is::~

In my trustworthy file::~
Btw, Chyi::~
We totally forgotten bout da Girl Power Camp dis year::~
=.="""
*Tsk*
Wad sort of Sunway-ian are you~???
xDD

No comments: