Friday, September 28, 2007

Pre-B'day::~

Woke up at 3 to study Econs::~
Last paper~!!!!!!
=)
Then bathed::~
&
Did my hair wid da rollers 4 a perfect hold::~
Before::~
After::~
Wore da new top Ching bought @ Topshop::~
Its freakin' dai* cheap~!!!
Only 40++ for 2 pieces::~
Really darn worth it::~
Gonna get a few more 4 collection::~
x)

After Econs::~
Freedom~!!!
Waited at AC wid James and David::~
While Th*mas and S*zzane were =Xx::~
Went to Rawang::~
Now I know how far my dad has to drive to work::~
X.x
Came back and had to take a few pix 4 Simon's project::~

My fav pic::~
Giant Vitagen~!!!
We went into the factory after asking for permission::~
Felt so out of place::~
All the workers were staring::~
Thinking :: Wa, hu comes here to pak to(date)~?
xDDDDD

Went home after tht::~

freakin* tired::~

But felt jolly::~

So,






Da last pic of him is so poser-ish::~
Plus, notice he's wearing my brown coat~?
xDDDDD
Went home::~
Had to go get
Little Cheung Gam here back from ballet::~


Haha::~

That's hu my Dad said she looks like::~


1st pic # she dint look up::~


2nd pic # wuz just plain bad
Wid Ching::~




Da parents::~

& ordered ::~

Look at my lil sis being polite~!!!



My another fav fav fav Durian Pancake~!!!


Dad's opinion::~
But he eats durians tho::~
O.o



That's all peeps~!!!

Tomorrow :: Birthday~!!!



No comments: