Monday, June 18, 2007

Not so typical day::~

Went to Coll::~
no ESL::~
missed 1/2 of Legals to lepak blog in library::~
missed 1/4 of Accounts cuz we all forgot to go Lab 2day::~
Did maths in Econs::~
Finished Maths after Econs::~
Hurried to Sunway for Fantastic Four::~
Great movie~!!!
Better than da 1st one...
&
POC 3
&
Sherk 3
&
Spidey 3
at least dis one had sth to do wid SAVING DA WHOLE WORLD::~
not juz some random city or hot chiq::~

Kz...
~::Event of da day::~


Like I said::~
Suzzane, you're one lucky gal::~



More updates later::~

Now I gotta go Yoga::~

brb

^^...
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kz...
I'm back::~
(not from Yoga)
From Semi-Groundation::~
Therefore::~
There are additional restriction im mua already-vry-vry-vry-extremely-restricted life::~
and this one is da worst~!!!
-


-


-


-




-


-


-


-


No On9-ation
(when my mom's around)

=.="""
Now, I'm not sure whether my parents will cut out my Saturdays out::~
If they do, I'll die then::~

Anywayz::~
Back to Suzzane's incident::~
Loads of ppl already know pretty much wad happened::~
but I'm just gonna jot it here 4 rememberance::~
So,
T'was after da movie::~
Winnie fetched Yen Shian, Shereen and I back to McD's
I ordered a McFlurry::~
David and Hsiao Yinn were there too::~
and David wuz on da fon wid Suzzane::~
At 1st I dint noe::~
Till David said::~
Suzzane de cher ting zai ma lu zhong jian::~
Mei you yiu liao::~
(Suzzane's car stuck in da middle of da road, wid no petrol)
I wuz like::~
Walao::~
4 real a~?
Then I picked up da fon::~
Asked here where she wuz::~
(Da road in front of Metropolitan)
told her we'll be there to check out da situation::~
Walked in my 4.5 inch wedges::~
Chatted wid David and Yen Shian along da way::~
When we reached::~
I saw Suzzane's cute lil Silver MyVi::~
resting::~
In da middle of da road~!!!
So Cute rite~??
All da cars just drive pass::~
Then Suzzane and her bro and her bro's frend came out::~
And I took dis pic::~
*ahem* while laffing::~
XD
Then we proceeded to the damsel in distress::~
and she told us da car wudn't start::~
then I wuz like::~
We'll have to push it out of da way::~
and someone has to go get petrol::~
I told Suzzane to put da car into neutral so that we can push da car::~
When the car when to neutral::~
IT STARTED~!!!!
=.=""~
zha dou weii::~`
and Suzzane drove it to da road side::~
Then, David went to get petrol::~
Suzzane and I sat in da car and waited, chatted and laffed::~
Yen Shian went to get Joe to pick us up later::~
and Guess hu's cars passed by to watch but NOT help~??
JAMES TAN YIK HONG::~!!!!!!!!
and Jun Wei too::~
but she's a gal::~
so::~
David came back wid da petrol::~
We poured it in::~
I wuz inhaling the MOST AMOUNT OF PETROL in my life~!!!
*cough* *cough*
I dun think i'll ever enjoy the smell of petrol anymore::~
well, I used to be addicted::~
I just like da petrol stations' smell::~
apart from da car exaust smoke and stuff::~
and Suzzane's car finally ran on 10 bucks worth of petrol::~
and we all went home happily ever after
XD


No comments: