Sunday, May 20, 2007

FA Cup FINALsssssss~!!!!!

I'm supposed to be studying::~
But THIS has to be Blogged down A.S.A.P::~
Slept Studied all day anywayzz~
Had dinner in Overseas Restaurant::~
Bought 3 DVD's to watch after exams::~
Rushed home so that daddy can watch his Astro (old ppl) singing finals::~
Then, we>>>>



Being such a good daughter::~
I studied till bout 1/2 time::~
then I tak tahan d...
MUST WATCH~!!!!!
Chelsea wuz AGGRESSIVE WEII::~
(therefore I predicted that Chelsea might...
I repeat, MIGHT win)

daddy wuz like...


& when MU ALMOST scored b4 extra time::~
my sis went desperate::~
actually...
MU scored rite~??
Can someone PLZ explain~
I dun understand::~
Da ball went over the line why dint it counted~??
(even though it wuz "pushed" in)
BUT STILL~!!!!
(T^T)

During extra time::~



CONGRATS TO CHELSEA~!!!
(twas a easy goal KKKKKKKK~)

(T^T)

K~
forget it...

Screw my predictions~

Moving onn::~

Next topic::~

Haha...
Me likey~
and I'm a TRUE MU fan Kkkk...
not b'cuz Ronaldo and the other cuties r there kkkkk....
ish ish ish::~
XD




No comments: