Tuesday, March 27, 2007

3rd month 2geter~!!!!

~~~23rd March 2007~~~

Its our..
!!!!!!~3rd Anniversary~!!!!!!

Im sooo happie~!!!!!
&
In Love...
(seriously...)


Well, today my sweetheart waited for me in Asia Cafe's cyber....
from 1-3pm...
(i'm soo touched)

When I reached there,
he wuz kinda in a foul mood...
(cuz his frendz ain't good Dota players...they left the game...
you guyz know wad I meant....)
So, we went home (his hse)..
And his dad cooked yummy bak kut teh for us...
at around 4pm gua..
(it wuz soo early 4 dinner~!!!)
anywayz...
then we had to wait 4 his dad to
errmm...
leave...
to have privacy...
to *ahem*
"celebrate our anniversary"...
XD
When his dad finally left...
we became..err.. "cosy"...
~UNFORTUNATELY~
his dad came home halfway...
=.=""
so we decided to go 1U to celebrate...
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

& dis wuz wad my genius of a boyfriend did
(when he wore his socks)
=.=""

I'll never understand how simon's the male brain works....

AND he did it wid his slippers...


I wuz gonna die from laughter~!!!
(almost dint get to snap these pics~!!!!)


XD
he's soo nuts~!!!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

~Reached 1U~

Simon spotted a cake shop...
and he suddenly craved 4 a choco cake...
So, we went to get some yumms...


Guess wad Simon wrote on his cake....

He wrote...



Luv (heart) M (mel) 4 ever....

meLLie : aww....thxx baby~!!!




Now..
say Hi to my cake~!


(Simon said that my cake LOOKs good but dun taste good....)

=.=""





But i ate it anywayzzz...

&

Simon looked soo cute eating his cake....
I bet he wuz thinking...


I noe...I noe..
I rock~...his world~

HARD~!!!!

Future Current 4ever Queen of Simon's World...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Then we went to get tickets for....


Its freakie~!!!!!!!

A MUST TO WATCH~!!!!!!!

Anywayz...
before the movie started..
Simon got hungry and bought ...

Nuggets....

Look how he devours them...





Once again...
I have no idea wad goes on in his brain...
(besides me of course...XD)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Then da movie started...

Its about this curse in the school's office....
A female counsellor wuz killed in it...
and now all da students are not allowed to "fall in love" in skool..
or she'll kill them...
One by one....

Da sound effect rocked....
Freakin' Scary weiii~!!!!
wuz holdin' Simon all da time...
cuz he got scared ...
no la...
I wuz....
actually... I dint even look at the screen 1/2 da time...
XD

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Then,
Simon drove me home...
On da way...
Something amazing happened...
which I tot isnt possible..
till Simon proved me wrong...
(Mon Mon, you r so geng weii....)
anywayz....he noes wad I meant...

then we kissed and parted....
(and I missed him awfully lot...)
I had to go on my cruise...
leaving my heart behind....

No comments: