Sunday, April 1, 2007

Biggest shock in my life~ so far~

~1 am ++~
Simon called...

Simon: I wanna tell you sth...
meLLie: Yea~?
Simon: I want some time alone for myself...
meLLie: alone~?
Simon: Yea, I want us to be separated 4 awhile...a month
*silence*
( I wuz like...shit~is he kidding me~?)
meLLie: I dun understand...
Simon: I just feel like I wanna be single 4 awhile...
(and my heart practically melted...
but i wont give in that easily...)
meLLie: Why? For wad reasons~?
Simon: You'll understand when i tell you...
meLLie: huh~? (you're willing to tell~?)
Simon: Well, today is...
April Fools Day~!!!!!!!
meLLie: =.="""""""
( **** zha dou~!!!!)
Simon: hahahahahaahahahaa........
meLLie: *smiles* (thought..its not bad really...)

First and foremost...
let me explain...
I DO NOT fall into traps like that...
so easily K~
Its just COINCIDENCE~!!!!!

1st reason...
Simon did mention separation b4...
(but he'd jamin that it wont happen
unless we fought~big time)

2nd reason...
I wuz reading a blog bout a pair of husband and wife who are swingers...
(swingers are married couples who exchanges their sex in-bed partner)
and there I wuz...
thinking bout married ppl...
wid twisted lives...
(I mean..if you love your husband/wife...
just "do it" wid him/her alone la~
why go around f*** "doing it with"other ppls husband/wife~???)

3rd reason
Its 1am (1 april 2007)
WHO TRICKS PPL
SOOO EARLY IN DA MORNING~?!?!?!?!?!
(except Simon...
cuz his pet-sis tricked him)
=.="""""""""

well, after he 'did' me...
he went to trick his frends...
and guess wad...
they ham-ba-lang ALL got tricked~!!!
(and I wuz on da other fon..
listening to the tricks pulled...
laughing~)
so,
-BEWARE OF SIMON-
do not pick up his calls
do not speak to him
avoid him at all costs

I gotta say I admire Simon...
His" acting" skills are not bad...
( Simon, don't be perasan~Kkkk)

But seriously...
I wuz a bit shaken..
Cuz that time I wuz uploading our anniversary photos into my friendster..
*thinking of us*
and suddenly he pulls this trick..
(@#$%x%@$#@%~!!!!!!!!)
So...

But when he said "April Fool~!!!!!"
i wuz puzzled..
then it sank in..
and I understood...
1st reaction: relief...
( i love him too much to be mad at him K~?)
2nd reaction: felt soo zha dou...
3rd reaction: realized that the trick wuz not bad...

So,
everyone...
Happy April Fool's Day~!!!!!

(hope you wont end up like me...
ter-zha dou'ed~too many times~
but go "zha" yur frends)

Note to Simon:
Beware NEXT YEAR~!!!!!!!
XD
and if you trick me AGAIN wid no "valid" reason...
I WILL KILL YOU~!!!!
*smiles*
muaxsxsxsxsxsxs
luv you lots~!!!






No comments: